At the time I purchased these items I did not have plastic free shop in my town, thankfully I have one now. These items are my must haves.
- Organic Cotton Produce Bags – I have netted cotton bags also. Great when you have lots of vegetables to separate.
- Stainless Steel lunch boxes – They are great for sandwiches!
- Turtle Bag – This is my favourite item, I don’t leave the house without my turtle bag. It fits so much shopping inside! It’s brilliant and also can washed in the washing machine.
- Beeswax wraps – These come in handy for wrapping leftover food in the fridge and also to keep sandwiches fresh.
- Soap pouch – This a great buy- you just pop your soap in and you can either store it in the bag or you can use it as an exfoliator in the shower.
These items came in a cardboard box from an online plastic free store.
I will tag them below.
I use my turtle bag for all sorts including vegetables from the allotment and heres another must have. A ceramic egg carrier instead of plastic boxes we take this one to the allotment and refill them.
Thanks for reading my plastic free must haves which I can’t live without!
The Founder of Steady Your Boat.